Instantiating Prefabs on Android Mobile Not Working

Hi, Im stuck with this problem. I already have finish create my game and its work fine on PC but when i play it in android device. Prefab doesn’t instantiate when i touch on the button (Onclick) that will instantiate it. My game still work and it is freeze because that button i mention. So, i know that method work because the game freeze but only prefab doesn’t show.Capture1 Capture2

try instead of using instance, maybe
QuizController qcontroller = new QuizController();
qcontroller.ShowQuiz(1, True, False, Done); … etc…
And of course set QuizController not to be instance.

I did your suggestion but still it lead me to another bug (1st pic).

For more information : This prefab is attach to my home scene(DontDestroyOnloaded) and it will be call after a button click in the next scene. Its like a mini game that will pop up in front of the gameplay scene that will freeze the main game and player won’t be able to play after finish my minigame. So, When its come to Android this pop up prefab doesn’t show but still freeze my game.

By the way thank you for your suggestion i’ve tried.

minigame popping on canvas?
Maybe you can show more information, so i can get whats going on.

I found my way to debug in android and this is what i have found. This bug didn’t appear in PC.

The problem is there is no plugin files. The plugin used for call my game’s content. So, my game can not load the content that attract to the prefab.

I can solve this ploblem by import the plugin file to my game. that’s all.
Still dont know why this only happen to android but not both with PC.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms