I'm stuck! - can anyone help?

My baking has gone very wrong - but - I have no idea why???

2 Likes

Can you post the colour map , roughness map etc here ?. That will help more to understand the problem.

1 Like

Where would I find these things? xxx jess

This might help.

1 Like

People that can help will need more than just rendered images. They tell us next to nothing.
Need to see the nodes. The bake panel open. The image window showing the baked image. Outliner with the HP and LP in it etc. Baking is complex.

General Q&A note
Please give full screenshots with any questions. With the relevant panels open.
Also include the lecture time that is relevant to the problem/issue.
This can be done by Blender itself, via the ‘Window’ menu bar top left hand side. On that menu drop down is ‘save screenshot’. This can be done by Blender itself, via the ‘Window’ menu bar top left hand side. On that menu drop down is ‘save screenshot’.
Close ups additionally where they help.

1 Like

I’m super stuck on my blender course. In fact I’m giving up for now. I have an idea for a 2D mobile game, so I’m switching to a Unity course in order to make it. Once I’ve done this I will be returning to the blender course. xxx jess

1 Like

Ok perhaps things will seem better after a short break and a new look at things in Blender. Good luck with Unity.

1 Like

thank you - I have really appreciated your support and knowledge while I have been trying to learn how to create 3-D characters in blender. I really hope you’re having a happy today? Loves XXX Jess

1 Like

xxx jess :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

Privacy & Terms