I'm having so much fun doing my blender course

I’ve half finished this vehicle, check me out xxx

5 Likes

Very fancy wheels.

2 Likes

Oh wow. I love it.

1 Like

yes, I thought it might look good with detail on the wheel, make it stylish. I’m trying
to make a movie - not games - so I can add a lot of detail, because I am going to animate in 2D. I’m studying animation software to get the skills I need to make my movie. Here’s my latest tank pic -

I made it better, - check out my latest version -

Thanks for the compliment xxx

1 Like

Big gun lol.

Why do you need 3d models for a 2d animation?
Bender does all the 2D animation you might want via the grease pencil part. Not much used or mentioned in a 3D centred course.

1 Like

Then you need to look for Blenders grease pencil. Very superficial discussed here in the lessons.

1 Like

When I make 2D animation I don’t want to do all ‘front on’ art, I like to see my subject from many different angles. In 2D animation you need to draw different views/angles, I want to make 3D models that i can use to do this, this will speed up my progress. I love 3D animation but it is much much quicker to make 2D animations. I’m only 30% through on my blender course, right now I don’t really know what I’m doing, I have an idea for a game and ideas for a movie, I love to draw and blender fascinates me. xxx Jess

2 Likes

Grease pencil is also all about 3D, that is why it makes it so interesting.

Privacy & Terms