Im having issues with my bull cow game

Well you can just ignore that, IntelliSense usually catches up after a while; use File > Refresh VS Code project in Unreal if it doesn’t.

Or are you saying you’re getting a crash and think that’s related? Because the screenshot is just IntelliSense thinking there’s an error when there isn’t. If you are crashing please post the crash report.

hahah No sorry, dont worry everything its fine, i finished the game with out any trouble, the code did compile.

I think its happening the same Issue here, because i added the first component onf the BS game and i didnt change anything it just show me that error since the beginnig, but the code compiles with out any trouble also so i think it might be the same issue

Hey i Started the toon tanks game and im having this issue when i try to add the components

im ussing 4.22 so im not sure if is because of that do i have to change my version?

The code compiles but it doesnt show me the components

I include the Components/StaticMeshComponent and it seems to be working so im going to try again

I see the error now sorry xd

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms