I updated my unity but at 10:35 I can find SceneLoader

Can someone help me because I updated unity :exploding_head:

1 Like

SceneManager.LoadScene hasnt moved, its still in UnityEngine.SceneManagement;

Hi,

Are you referring to the GameObject you had created named “SceneLoader”? Are you looking at the SampleScene which doesn’t have anything in it other than the camera?

Check under the Assets folder and see what you have in there.

I mean it just says mono script

Hi George,

Can you give us a little more to go on, your posts don’t really contain much detail which may allow us to help. Perhaps you could take a screenshot and annotate it to indicate the problem?

1 Like

Aha, thank you - that’s useful.

Ok, so, do you have a GameObject in your Hierarchy called SceneLoader? If so, drag it across to the object field, this is the one which already states SceneLoader. That will refresh the list of methods. Your SceneLoader.cs script will have to have at least one public method for it to be displayed in the dropdown menu for the function (the one you are selecting in your screenshot). Does your SceneLoader.cs script have at least one public method?

On a related note, what is the script component underneath this? The script is missing, it may have been renamed? If you don’t need that script component anymore it would be best to remove it, or, point it to the relevant script.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms