I open Unreal Engine It show's the error which is the plug in is missing?

Here is the thing I have Every morning I open Unreal Engine It show’s the error which is the plug in is missing , Why? this error show every day , so here I do I open unreal then it show’s the error then I install
The Plug In

Like This :

and then I start to Keep Moving , But This thing happen Every day , it’s Week Now , and I don’t know how to solve this

It’s Humble Request To Solve This Issue

Bye Take-Care

The screenshot is just verifying the engine so I’m not sure what plugin you’re talking about.

SO, here how I got Error Massage , first I Open Epic , then go to the learn and open Unreal Engine , After few seconds it show the error Which is the plug in is missing

Does it said which plugin?

i’ll share the screen short

this error show in every project that i did

After Few Seconds

it show’s this

Are you using any of those plugins? If not you can just open the .uproject file in a text editor and disable them.

I also tried to create new project but it won’t open , Can you show where I disable Them?

Open the .uproject file in a text editor, what do you see?

Sir , I can’t even open unreal

You don’t need to open Unreal to open a text file.

share the full screen short which file , and where?

Could you show your project folder?

Right click the bottom “Shooter” file with the blue icon and use “Open in Code”, if you don’t have that context menu then “Open With…” > More Apps > Notepad (or other text editor)

this one

No, that generates the project files. Use Open With… then more apps then notepad.

And what do you get clicking on Installed Plugins?

Privacy & Terms