I do not have a "test card" to test the purchase

I see 2 other people have had this same issue with no solution. Is there more set up we have to do in the Play Console? The error is saying to “Please ensure the app is signed correctly”

When I downloaded the game through the link it would just pull up my payment options but no “Test Card”. When I use the Remote Debug / one click deploy, it says this version is not configured for billing through Google Play.

I encountered the same issues. Running from Godot (Remote Debug / one click deploy) gave me the same error message. I needed to upload a new build and use the tester download link to get a version that pulled up payment info, but I did not see a Tester Card option.

Unfortunately i wasnt able to get this far with the course as google was being a pain with setting me up correctly (Id issues)
I wonder if google support can help as to why you guys are not getting test card options as its not something i am able to test at my end.

It might also be worth joining our discord server to see if more people have had this issue and if they have a solution.

im just working through the IAP section of lectures. hopefully i can catch up with everyone soon and see if i get the same errors.

1 Like

Hey guys,

Good news, I see the test card now. I found some instructions that I think are a little out of date with the current tabs on Google Play Console. But basically if you go under “Monetization Setup” you will see option to enable Licensing for testers on your email list. This actually did not immediately work for me so I don’t have exact repro steps. But first I followed the instructions in the link I’ll drop, which was essentially to find the “License Testing” in Google Console. I waited over 24 hours and still did not see the test card. But I eventually continued in the course with Khan and the next time I uploaded a build I saw the test card! Unfortunately the skin did not swap, haha. But log said it was… successful?

I got “Query purchase was successful” and “Purchase attempted, response 0” but then a “Purchase error, response id: 1error msg”

So two steps forward, one back. But I have the test card now apparently.
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/6062777?hl=en

Thanks for the reply I will try thus out after work. I did upload a new build after setting up the shop and api integration but I’ll see if this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms