I couldn't even move my finger :(

I feel like an idiot for last 2 days. It feels like it is impossible for me to get further from this point. I mean really impossible. Following Ben makes me like “hmm okay that is how its done” but my brain litterally doesnt work for programming. I think coding is not for everybody. I cant put methods order in my brain. I cant make the connections among them and cant manuplate variables the way i should. I know learning new thing is not easy but i have been studying programing basics for 3 weeks and i feel like i am still stuck in day 3.

Sorry to kill your modes . Hope you guys can make it.

2 Likes

Don’t give up.
Sometimes it comes only slower.
You need to come to a special kind of thinking that you need to get used to.
Look at Bens Video and then try it yourself without copying it directly. I would recommend without looking when you try it by yourself.

1 Like

This is normal, when everybody starts learning how to code they don’t really know what they are doing, they just type things and hope for the best.

This challenge is actually quite difficult, as Ben said, 50% of the students won’t be able to do it, I know that if you read through this forum you’ll get a lot of “I did it guys!” but that’s just a small porcentage, look at the number of students that have taken this course, look at the number of replies, you are part or a majority.

People don’t like to share their failures but that’s what this is all about, fail, and fail, and fail again, even for professionals, just keep going on, if you can’t do the challenge go and see the answer, you’ll eventually understand what is going on.

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms