I compiled it and it pops up like this

I recently moved my project to another drive.

I compiled it on vs code

• 폴더 UE_5.3에서 작업 실행 중: Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat ObstacleAssault Win64 Debug “D:\unreal\Unreal Projects\ObstacleAssault\ObstacleAssault\ObstacleAssault.uproject” -waitmutex

Using bundled DotNet SDK version: 6.0.302
Running UnrealBuildTool: dotnet “…\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.dll” ObstacleAssault Win64 Debug “D:\unreal\Unreal Projects\ObstacleAssault\ObstacleAssault\ObstacleAssault.uproject” -waitmutex
Log file: C:\Users\박세빈\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log.txt
Creating makefile for ObstacleAssault (no existing makefile)
Total execution time: 11.67 seconds
Targets cannot be built in the Debug configuration with this engine distribution.

• 터미널 프로세스 "C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe /d /c Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat ObstacleAssault Win64 Debug “D:\unreal\Unreal Projects\ObstacleAssault\ObstacleAssault\ObstacleAssault.uproject” -waitmutex"이(가) 종료되었습니다(종료 코드: 6).

It pops up like this. What does this mean?

That you used the wrong task.

ObstacleAssault Win64 Debug

instead of

ObstacleAssaultEditor Win64 Development

스크린샷 2024-06-27 172817

There are three like this. What should I press?

Build - builds the project.
Clean - deletes the compiled code
Rebuild - Clean + Build.

i.e. Build.

When I did the Obstacle Assault Editor Win64 Development Build, the changes also applied to Unreal. There’s no error! thank you😁

If I change the drive and do ObstacleAsault Win64 Debug, will I get an error?

Why do you wish to use that to task? It wouldn’t be building the .dll that the Unreal Editor would load. It would be for a standalone (no editor) build of a debug build of Unreal Engine.

Why is the title in Korean? I absolutely enjoy that by the way.

As far as my self taught hangul goes it says:
Kompaireul haessnunde ireohge ttoyo

This is coming from a Portuguese Speaking Brazilian BTW.

I thought I was using the ObstacleAsault Win64 Debug in the lecture only for this😓

I forgot to change the title to English :sweat_smile:

Privacy & Terms