I cant play the archive blender course >:(

Im on the furry heads section and i cant watch the videos, why?

2 Likes

I don’t know why you can’t play the video. But I noticed that the 2.8 content is now archived and can be accessed through a link at Section 7: Updates and Important Messages using the password “archive”. But none of the videos play for me there for some reason. So not sure if that helps. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same issue, can’t play any of the videos, I went to check some of the other archived courses, the only one with this issue is the Complete Blender course.

2 Likes

There is a known problem with accessing the 2.8 archived content. It is being looked into, but USA holidays may slow sorting it out as it is a Udemy issue.

2 Likes

I had just finished the Mayan pyramid exercise when the course was archived. I can’t play the video either. I don’t think I’ve progressed too far in the course. Would it be better for me to just start over with the new version of the course.

Thanks

Contact Gamedev and explain the issue and they can enable you to see the old course on their own system.

Sorry it is taking so long but it is not in GameDev’s control, it is a udemy issue.

Contact GameDev.tv | Contact GameDev.tv Team of Video Game Coding Expert Instructors — GameDev.tv?

I would finish the old content if it were me. Then watch the new as well.

I have the same issue here, I was almost done completing the archive stuff. There is alot of information, and hotkey tips, that aren’t mentioned in the current course. Hope it can get fixed at some point.

2 Likes

That’s what I did. I got lucky with the archive set, as I bought the 2.6 (could’ve been 2.5) version from Udemy initially, so they notified me about the archive version with a link to access it.

4 Likes

Any updates on this issue? its been a long time, i am still not able to access the archived course

i send an email to gamedev and they activated the course here!

1 Like

Currently As Alex_torres1 says the solution is to get access to it via this site, info above in this thread.

Those who want this course sooner than they fix it, can after registering here, (which you probably already have if reading this) use the contact page to ask GameDev to enable you access to the older content on this site. Contact GameDev.tv | Contact GameDev.tv Team of Video Game Coding Expert Instructors — GameDev.tv?

Sorry for the problem but it is not in GameDev’s control.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms