I can't build my game and run in Webgl?

After all, I couldn’t build my game in Webgl due to console error. All the codes are perfect. I purchased some of the assets from Unity asset store and this happen. What is the way to fix, plz help…

The errors I see all appear to relate to an error in the Material or shader, I’m guessing of this Medieval Kingdom shader.

Did the game compile for WebGL before adding the 3rd party assets?

You might need to go to the creator of the asset for technical support with the material.

THere are still other errors ,
is there any other way to fix, or do i have to delete my all assets and do one more time?

Are the Pioneer assets from the same creator as the medieval Kingdom in the first screen?

Are you using a render pipeline (URP or HDRP) or using the standard renderer?

These all still look like issues with materials and shaders associated with the 3rd party assets… You can try to contact them for updated shaders/materials, or you could try making your own materials (but not your own shaders unless you’re doing URP and want to try the ShaderGraph, as the shader language is complicated).

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms