I can never seem to find the resources

i see the github but idk where to find your laser pack. i remember having this problem with a few other lectures too, i just grabbed my own resources though.

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the community!

Here’s where you can find the resources:

Udemy; you can find them in the resources dropdown menu of each video:
Captura de Pantalla 2021-02-08 a la(s) 19.14.37

Teachable; Below the video, there are some tabs, click on the Resources tab, there’s you’ll find the downloadable files.

thanks, i see the resources tab but i think that the instructor just didn’t add them yet

I agree - it seems that the resources are basically never there in the “Resources” tab. It is not a problem for Assets available on the asset store but kinda annoying with others.

For this particular lecture, it seems the particles are also on GitLab, here: https://gitlab.com/GameDevTV/CompleteUnity3D/argonassault/-/tree/f6bb7c7728e72a02da2c6a2092589c2de40f859a/Assets/Particles, but it is definitely less convenient to download them all from there.

Yep, still not here!

Apparently there have been some issues with teachable lately, I’ve seen other having the same problems, Udemy is working fine tho, you might want to check that out.

I am watching it on Udemy right now and the resources are missing there. It was the same for previous sections also. The only resources are links to this page, unity documentation and github commit.

Thanks @anula. I was able to download the directory from Gitlab using the link you posted.

Hi,

What exactly am I downloading from that link I tried one link and the file was getting way over 300mb before I cancelled it as that surely Can’t be the right file. The resources that are missing are the laser particles asset.

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Something seems to have gone wrong with the uploads of the files. Rick is currently investing the problem.

@anula linked the relevant folder in Rick’s repository: https://gitlab.com/GameDevTV/CompleteUnity3D/argonassault/-/tree/f6bb7c7728e72a02da2c6a2092589c2de40f859a/Assets/Particles

Please do the following on GitLab:

This issue should be fixed now. I’ve just checked the resources of this lecture, and the asset files are available. If you cannot find them, please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms