I build my own dragon!

Hello everyone! This is my attempt at “how to sculpt your dragon”; I found the course very pleasant, I’m not new to modeling and rendering but it still helped me to deepen some themes (sculpture in the first place). cya!

15 Likes

Awesome job!

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Whoe tahts pretty cool

2 Likes

Welcome to this site.
Take some time to look around and take part, support, and encourage other students.

Very good dragon scene! Adding the human really brings out the scale of the monster Dragon.

2 Likes

I look pretty cool. I would consider scaling down the thickness of the tail. I couldn’t tell what was going on in the mouth until I zoomed in. From a distance the tongue and teeth almost look like he is chewing on a burnt body! Maybe change the curve of the tongue and lighten the color of the tongue and teeth. Same with the horns cause the don’t really stand out and are the same texture as the skin.

3 Likes

@Paul_Burns I followed your advice and made some changes, except for the horns, I prefer them with the same texture as the skin, I added some color to make them stand out a little more.

6 Likes

Good looking space dragon alien, and little man on the floor. I just saw the sword, nice detail!

I think the tongue and teeth look really great. I still feel like the base of the tail is a bit thick. Maybe reduce the diameter to about the lower abdomen?

Awesome job. Great job placing a man on the floor.It really reveals the size of the dragon.And good background too.

Privacy & Terms