I ask ChatGPT to generate ideas for Project Boost. Pick your favorite

I ask ChatGPT to generate ideas for Project Boost. Pick your favorite.
BONUS: My own ideas at the end.

The text prompt: Brainstorm ideas for 3D game where player control a thing that can lean front and back. The thing can change altitute when player click Spacebar

1. “Hovercraft Adventure” - The player controls a hovercraft, which can lean front and back to navigate through a variety of terrain. Clicking spacebar enables the player to change altitude and avoid obstacles.
  2. “Flying Dragon” - The player controls a dragon, which can lean front and back to fly through the air and avoid obstacles. Clicking spacebar enables the player to change altitude and fly higher or lower.
  3. “Submarine Explorer” - The player controls a submarine, which can lean front and back to explore the depths of the ocean. Clicking spacebar enables the player to change altitude and avoid obstacles.
  4. “Hoverboard Hero” - The player controls a futuristic hoverboard, which can lean front and back to navigate through a high-tech cityscape. Clicking spacebar enables the player to change altitude and fly over obstacles.
  5. “Motorcycle Mayhem” - The player controls a motorcycle, which can lean front and back to navigate through a variety of terrain. Clicking spacebar enables the player to change altitude and jump over obstacles.
  6. “Jetpack Explorer” - The player controls a character with a jetpack, which can lean front and back to fly through the air and avoid obstacles. Clicking spacebar enables the player to change altitude and reach new heights.
  7. “Rocket Racer” - The player controls a rocket-powered vehicle, which can lean front and back to navigate through a futuristic cityscape. Clicking spacebar enables the player to change altitude and avoid obstacles.
  8. “Paragliding Adventure” - The player controls a paraglider, which can lean front and back to fly through the air and avoid obstacles. Clicking spacebar enables the player to change altitude and catch thermals to gain altitude.
  9. “Glider Pilot” - The player controls a glider, which can lean front and back to fly through the air and avoid obstacles. Clicking spacebar enables the player to change altitude and catch thermals to gain altitude.
  10. “Skydiving Simulator” - The player controls a skydiver, which can lean front and back to navigate through the air and avoid obstacles. Clicking spacebar enables the player to change altitude and control the speed of the descent.

My Own Ideas:

• Idea #1:
    • Theme/Stoy: Living in the harsh future world where living on the ground is not an option. Jenkins, the food delivery guy is using a cheap jetpack that his boss provided him with, coursing through unforgivable environment of ‘future’ Earth trying to make his customer happy.
    • Game name: Jetpack FoodRide
  • Idea #2:
    • Theme/Story: A beginner drone pilot who is excited to explore the dark caves using his hightech drone just to crash the drone and trying to get it back. Due to the crash, the control is a bit wonky. A ‘crash course’ for the beginner begins….
    • Game name: Drone Crash Course: A Beginner Approach

Feel free to use any of the idea above. Make your own twist and enjoy the game development journey!
Have fun!

1 Like

Oh i use ChatGPT too, for when i need further explanation on certain topics! But thats a very creative use of it (: Nice!

Privacy & Terms