I am not able to view the videos

I cant view the lectures since today morning and I dont understand what happened I tried reinstalling my browser and tried using 3 different browsers as well but it didnt work in either of them and this is what its looks like when I open the website to view the videos now

Hi,

I’m sorry to read that you were experiencing technical problems with Teachable. I’ve just tested the videos, and they are working for me in Chrome. Maybe the issues got fixed. Are you able to watch the videos now?

No sadly I dont know what happened previously it used to autocomplete a lecture after I used to finish watching it but now it says I have completed 20% of the course but it says that I havent watched any lecture I also tried logging in again but it didnt work

Do you have any browser extensions installed, for example, uMatrix? If so, make sure that it does not block the videos.

Also try to clear the browser cache. And if nothing helps, please write an e-mail to info@gamedev.tv and let them know about the technical issues you are experiencing.

Thanks I checked my settings and in my browser and I had unknowingly disabled viewing videos using which had URL’s and that seemed to be the problem

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms