I am not able to upload any WebGL game from Mac

There’s no use. I’ve been trying to publish my game since forever. I’ve taken almost every Unity courses and also Unreal and still can’t manage to properly upload any of the games to sharemygames.com

I’ve had some trouble building the WebGL from an external HD and when I copy the project to my system HD it builds fine and I’m able to play from local server. But after trying to upload to simmer.io (sharemygames.com) when it finishes it “loads” a blank screen. I’m still able to hear the sound FX though.

I am able to play other people’s games also.

I need help here.

Hi Luis,

First of all, do not develop or build any projects on an external harddrive unless the external harddrive is basically an internal harddrive which you didn’t put into the computer case for some reason. Everything else is very likely way too slow.

Secondly, have you already tried to upload your game(s) with a different browser? Since they run locally, we can assume that they are not broken.

1 Like

I’ll try that. My main concern by using the external HD is I’m currently running out of space on my system drive. Thanks.

Running out of space could also be a source of errors because Unity and other programs need to create a temp folder during runtime. If there isn’t enough free space, they don’t work properly.

Maybe you could move some other folders and files such as pictures, music and videos to your external harddrive.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms