How to patch?

EDIT: having thought a bit, I realize a free service like this probably can not incorporate the functionality I requested - I’ll just make sure to manage the URL should the course require me to upload here again.

I included a bug in my upload that is the 2_Terminal_Hacker from the Complete C# Unity Developer 3D course.
It is to show that there is a Lose option as fail safe.

Having copied over the URL by mistake I retrieved it from History.

Could somebody please tell me…

1. If we go to another machine, say work, how do we retrieve our URL?
  2. How do we update our game if we need to?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

It’s basically a case of uploading and making a note of the URL. Worst case, upload the game again and you will get a new URL.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Thanks Rob, makes perfect sense - again thanks to all for a free game host for the course.

1 Like

Happy to be of help.

You may want to take a look at Itch.io also. Whilst ShareMyGame.com is the offering from GameDev.tv, and, of course, it’s free, it is a limited service.

Itch.io also offer a free service and you can update you game, with the same address, along with many other features such as analytics, a page for the game, description, title and so on. There are also marketplace features. They also have a paid service I believe too, although the free one maybe sufficient for you for now.

Thanks for the advice Rob.
My apologies for not replying sooner. On new machine, only needed to post now and realized I wasn’t logged in.

1 Like

You’re very welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms