How to open Bull Cow Game with Computer

Hello,

I have downloaded and extracted the Bull Cow game file but cannot open it. My computer asks me which program I would like to open the project file with. How do I choose the Unreal Engine to open the project with my computer? I have UE 4.22.3 and have downloaded all the correct plugins. The suggested programs do not include the Unreal Engine and if I manually search for it, I don’t know what to click on to find the program. I am using Windows 10. Untitled Untitled2

Open UE4 and go to projects and browse it will automatically open File Explorer and now select the file “BullCowGame.upproject” and open it and then you see Bull Cow Game starts opening, Please mark this as the solution.

The next time I opened the Epic Games Launcher, a notification popped up saying, “upproject files are not associated with this program. Would you like to associate them now?” and I clicked yes. This seemed to fix the issue.

Thank you for telling me how to open a file directly from the UE though! That’s always good to know.

Well, Next Time, open Unreal go to Projects and you will have a Bull Cow Game Tab structure, you could open this way next time. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms