How to get it to work! Windows Unity + iOS device with Unity Remote

For everyone who is working on a Windows PC/Laptop and trying to use Unity Remote on an IOS device make sure you install iTunes on your PC/Laptop en choose ‘trust’ your device when connecting it. Without iTunes you cannot duplicate your screen to your iOS device when running the Unity editor in Windows.

Does this also affect whether or not “Any IOS device” is displayed in the drop down? Because all i have is the android or None options.

Andy, did you make sure your iOS device was connected to your computer? Mine didn’t show the option until I connected the device.

I’m pretty sure it was connected yes.

thing started to work. I use IOS from iPhone 4, and I can’t imagine my life without it. I loved and got used to this operating system so much that I never thought about switching to android. IOS gives excellent protection against burglary and ease of use. I also adapted my site dedicated to phones for an iPhone. I was helped by cubycode.com, everything was excellent. I like the software in the iPhone is always perfectly optimized, there are no bugs, spam ads, like android. I do not know how people still sit on android

Privacy & Terms