How do I reset progress in the course

I have accidentally left the videos running - and now several lectures are marked as completed (although I wasn’t at my screen at the time). How do I mark lectures are “unread”? Thanks T

I’m not sure you can unmark a lesson but what you can do in the future is when you log in, go to a lesson and press on the little cog wheel (above the playlist) and uncheck ‘Autocomplete’ and also ‘Autoplay’ if you do not want the videos to start automatically.

1 Like

What platform are you using?

1 Like

https://www.gamedev.tv/ … is that what you mean?

(or Windows 11)

Yes that’s what I meant, Udemy or GameDev.tv (which uses teachable as the backend)

I’m not sure if you can to be honest, @Marc_Carlyon is probably in a better position to answer this.

Apologies that it has taken me nearly a week to reply to this message.
Your best bet would be to contact the support team via the contact us form at the link at the top of this page “Contact”, This will put you in touch with our courses team and they can help you reset the progress but i think they can only reset the entire course not just individual lectures.

Hope this helps

Many thanks @DanM and @Marc_Carlyon - all good now as I caught up with the overrun. I’ve not turned off the auto run… T

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms