[Hobby] looking for 3D Modelers and Music Composers For A Point And Click Adventure

Hey Everyone

Summary
Looking for team mates, to collaborate with in order to complete and make my current project, which is a point and click adventure game, i already got the core mechanics done, the back bone of the story of it ,and a working tech demo, that has the sole purpose of simply showing the mechanics.

What I Do?
im a C#/Unity Programmer, i have been at it for over a year and 3 months. i did make a bunch of games which you can see some of them at : Here
i can program AI, UI, and general gameplay. recently, i did get a lot into editor scripting so that, i can be able to do the very flexiable and clodeless systems of the game.
i’m also about to start learning Shader Visual Scripting. and/or learn to use substance allegorithmic within unity.

i also, can do a lot of the level design, writing and a little bit of lighting.
as of this moment, i do have the back bone of the story structure, and its 2 possible endings set in stone. im still considering a third ending, but it is unlikely.

What I Need/Want?
Artists And Music Composers mainly, but anyone else with other remarkable skills such as VFX, or SFX or Lighting or Animating is also welcome. of course, being friendly ,nice and a team-player is a very important skill too.

for the art style, im still split between low poly and voxel art. so it will depend on the style that fits the artist more.
for more details on the art direction, i did make an Art Direction Document : Here

for the music, it should flow through the levels, as they get darker and darker, where it starts smooth, chilling your type of “happy, excited relaxed” type of music at the start, and slowly with each level transition into “nervous,tired and on edge” {with on edge, i mean, the kind of emotion you feel where basically, every decision you make matters}.

the most important part for the music, is for it to be very loopable. so they can be reused. along side with some remixes/sound effects.

Why Do I Need/Want?
currently, i am working on a point and click adventure game. i can offer the programming, but my skills at Modelling and Music are a bit on the weaker end, so im hopping to join up with someone so we can create a much more refined product.

you can check out the 1 Page GDD at : Here
(please note that, most if not all the core features are already in the tech demo).

Is There A Dead Line?
in jordan, there is a Game Summit, and im hopping to display, a build of the game in it. the summit usually takes place in late October/Early November.
therefor, im hopping to have a bunch of playable levels by then, which form a vertical slice.

Tech Demo And Some Notes

you can check out the tech demo through this video

or through this link.

Note:
it might look like a rather simple scene at the start, and it is true, it really is a simple scene that can be made in less than a week,but it took me longer due to having to create and expand the systems that allow the designer to create levels interactively, and through the editor without need of any scripting. which gives massive ease when creating levels.

Target Platforms And Monetization
-the main target platform is PC.
-the distribution method shall be digital.
-for the game price, it will largely depend on how development goes, and how things progress after the jordan gaming summit in which it will be showcased at.
(ofcourse if the game ends up being not free, there will be revenue share(probably shared equally between all members), but if the game stays free then it is a simple clean and basic collaboration.)

Contact
Discord: GrassWhooper#2818
Twitter: Here
Facebook: Here

i like discord the most and i use it much more frequently than the others

2 Likes

What sort of music are you looking for? I’m a fairly experienced composer musician, who works with orchestral, live instruments, electronic music and so on w/ full avid studio and so on, but I have a fair bit on my plate so I’d need to know a bit more about the project to evaluate what sort of commitment I can give

1 Like

of course, sure thing, why don’t you add me on Discord, so we can speak in greater details.
Discord: GrassWhooper#2818

Will do. Here, have a listen to some SPACE music!

(As you can probably tell, I’m a bit obsessed with Hans Zimmer at the moment lol)

Privacy & Terms