Hit 1 and Hit 2 are importing at a different size

To start things off, I was not able to import the blocks file from the previous 85 import sprite sheets. My file when I import is just all of the blocks and they are not separated by layers. What I did was copy the original Block that I had, erased parts of it, and then exported it as block 1, erased even more and exported as block 2.
When I look at all 3 sprites in unity, they all say they are 128 X 41. The pictures of the sprites even look the same.
however when i drag hit 1 or 2 into the scene or the ball hits the block it’s a lot bigger than what it’s supposed to be. I’ve already tried to simply resize the sprite but there is no apply button available to save the prefab. The absolute only difference on the files at all is the original block is RGB 24 bit, and the new ones are 32 bit.

IK guess it’s also a good idea to mention that following the cheat sheet using gimp to export the file into unity, i’m still only getting 1 sprite to appear, the full sprite with all of the blocks, regardless that I made them all new layers within gimp itself.

Might be a little late but I also had the same problem. Change pixels per unit on the sprite to 128.

Privacy & Terms