High Seas Block Breaker!

Pretty happy with the sprites, and even made my own ghosty flame for the ship! Thanks for checking it out!
Ghastly pirates have returned from beyond to reclaim the treasure they locked up on secluded beaches! Get those skelewags their loot!
First game in the Udemy2D course I’m taking that really feels like a game. All of the art was done by me in photoshop, the sfx and song were free on the unity store.

I really like the theme, and that ship is really cool. A couple things I noticed:

• I managed to get the ball stuck going straight up and down on the right side of the screen with no discernible way of fixing it
  • When the cannonball hit the ship on the right edge it drastically slowed down (tried to recreate on the left edge and it either doesn’t affect that side or I couldn’t get it to hit in the right spot)
  • When you launch the cannonball it is really close to looking like it comes out of the cannon but it’s off by just a little bit. Not something I imagine most people would noticed, but apparently I’m not most people

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Dude! Thank you so much for taking the time and finding these! I’m super green, and hopefully rooting these out will help me improve. Thanks again!

No problem, that’s what the community site is here for!. A place to ask questions and a place to get feedback.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms