Hi Introductions Here!

Hello everyone!

I’m thrilled to be backing this kickstarter. I’ve been developing for a year… I just finished releasing this on Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=823055742 check it out if you have some time and let me know what you think in the comments. Likes would be great! It’s no rpg but we developed for HTC VIVE.

I enrolled in the 3d model making class using Blender which I highly recommend that Ben and Michael instruct and it’s both educational and funny at times. That class can be found in Udemy its called the complete blender creator course… TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

I hope this kickstarter, like the other courses I’ve taken with Ben will help mentor and provide insight on the logistical process that I can implement in my next project an English Learning Adventure RPG for the absolute beginner. LOL!

R

I’ve got all their courses. While I haven’t finished them I’m part way in multiple right now. Really looking forward to this one. Like many, making an RPG of some sort is a dream. I’m really hoping this will help me wrap my brain around some deeper programming concepts that I haven’t pulled together yet.

1 Like

your game looks awesome!

This looks really cool. When will it be out?

Privacy & Terms