Hi I have an error (connection reset)

I keep getting this msg on unity 3d course I’ve tried logging in and out and in incognito mode
Pls help

Hi Ibrahim,

I’ve just tested the video in Google Chrome, and it worked for me. Try it again with your browser. Maybe there was a technical issue last time. If it still does not work, clear the cache of your browser, and check if there are any script blockers in your browser preventing the video from loading. If that didn’t help either, test a different browser.

Did this work?

See also:

Hi I tried it on safari and it worked but I have a problem with safari I can’t adjust the quality on the videos lol
I’m in a loop
Maybe I’ll install bing ?

There should be a button in the bottom right corner of the video container. When you click it, a context window should pop up. If the Quality is set to ‘Auto’, select, for example, 720p. ‘Auto’ sometimes causes problems.

The video quality also depends on your internet connection. If your internet connection is rather slow, select a lower video quality.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms