Hi from Missouri!

My name is Jenn. I’m in my early 60’s and want to learn to make games. I have been playing Zelda since she came out. A couple years ago my husband bought me a Switch so I could continue with the latest and greatest. My son and grandkids have migrated away from Nintendo to Xbox and PS. We are a multi gaming system family.

I have dabbled a little in languages in my life but by no means am I an expert. I know just enough to know that I know nothing. If that makes sense. So I find myself here. I have bought eight classes and plan to take them all. I am retired and have lots of time on my hands, so this is my time to expand a little and learn some new things.

I’m sure I will eventually have tons of questions. I started a little on the Unreal C++ and on the Blueprint as well. But now I find myself here with Unity 2d. Feels more like home so I may start here.

See you all in the funny pages and I am GLAD to be here!!
Jenn

4 Likes

Hi Jenn! I too am in my early 60s and I teach game development at New Smyrna Beach HS in Florida. If you ever have questions I will be happy to try and help. I am here because I am always looking for new ways to teach. Hope you are having great fun learning to code!

Thank you!! I will definitely keep that in mind. I am having a blast. Right now I am taking the math and the 2D course.

Thank you again!
Jenn

Privacy & Terms