Here is my game , Leave a comment guys

4 Likes

great work, maybe a bit more light? xxx jess

2 Likes

Thank you :black_heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

Your game looks fantastic, it has a great atmosphere and I think you did a great job with the lights, they are quite useful to determine the depth of the level which is something that a lot of the Project Boost games suffer from.

The design of the 5th level is great, I truly enjoyed it. I loved that path you had there that tells the player how far the obstacles are, indicating which are safe and which aren’t, truly an amazing job on that level.

Difficulty wise I found it way too easy, especially the 2nd and 3rd levels, the moving obstacles were more like decorations than anything else, you might want to move them a little bit to truly challenge the player.

Overall I think you did great, one of the best Project Boost games I’ve played. Really nice job.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll consider your comment a lot when building the update for this game. I’m currently working on it now. I agree with you when it comes to the difficulty level, but I’ll make the game more challenging in the update.

2 Likes

Love the look. Lighting is well done. Obstacles are fun but difficulty level could be turned up a bit. The rocket speed and rotation seemed a bit slow. I think a faster rocket would bring the difficulty up a bit. Really dig the look of the rocket!

Great work.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will consider your comment in the update for this game. I also agree with you when it comes to the difficulty, I’m planning to modify it in the update

1 Like

Nice work! I really like how you designed your rocket and your game was fun to play :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

great work, maybe a bit more light?Gaming Ivy

2 Likes

Amazing post, thanks for sharing this article. I am truly motivated by your blogging.
Thank You,

1 Like

Privacy & Terms