Here are my chess set pieces

here are all my chess set pieces, spent way too much time on this again, but I’m happy with this, will probably recycle this in come capacity in a video game project of sorts

in order from left to right, top to bottom

The Pawn, easily used as a sacrifice, the hand offers its skull as bait.

The Bishop, crooked in its behavior and shape, the skulls have grown inbetween its joints. The hand hopes that doing a Vayu mudra will help with the joint pain.

The Rook, he is very straight and can’t see where he is going. so he goes the only way he knows, in a straight line, while just chilling in the soul soup.

The Knight, was thinking of doing a dragon at first, but settled on a crocodile. Not only because an army of undead riding upright crocodile bone mounts is a terrifying landscape, but because of the crocodile’s quirk of swinging its prey left and right once in its jaw.

The Queen, with its many faces see the entire board. it can go forward and diagonally. It towers with a slight chest curve proudly. not much else. Its crown is a pelvis-like object.

The King, the crow skull isn’t attached to the piece, rather the hands are grabbing its circlet-like horns. This represents the player’s intelligence, holding onto its crown.

6 Likes

Great pieces, must have taken some time.

Privacy & Terms