Help with code

Thanks Jim2 and DanM , … but I can’t solve … I am running exercise 19 const & assignin currencies, when I compile cl triplex.cpp, which works fine … in terminal does not do multiplication or addition of the numbers of a , b, c. because it tells me that the command std :: cout << … >> says: see the reference to the instance std :: basic _ostream <char, std :: char-trait…you can help me?

Could you post the code and output of compilation and running the program?

@Dakini_Rja I split your post into a new thread because your issue had nothing to do with the issue the other student was having. Please reply in this thread instead.

Your issue from the screenshot was the lack of space it should be

cl triplex.cpp /EHsc

Without the space you’re telling the compiler to link the file "triplex.cpp/EHsc.obj" i.e. the file “EHsc.obj” in the relative directory “triplex.cpp”, which doesn’t quite make sense.

unreal version 4.22.2 is no longer downloadable, is it okay to use version 4.26.2 to perform BullCow Game lesson 33 exercise ?? thank you

You can download previous versions.

The last number is the patch version. So it doesn’t really make sense to offer previous patched versions as they should only contain bug fixes.

With that said 4.26 should work fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms