Help with 3D solar system in Unity

hi, this is my first question on the platform so i apologize in advance if i did something wrong. My question to you is this: I tried to make a 3D solar system in Unity. For this, I created the necessary objects from the hierarchy section. I didn’t have any problems so far, but I think I have a mistake in the coding part. I wanted to use some laws in the code part, so I thought I would get a more realistic image. I wrote C# code based on Newton’s “Law of Gravity” and Kepler’s “Orbital Law”. I put the code in the “orbit” folder in Sun and added the rigidbody. I put the code in the “Gravitional law” folder on other planets and celestial bodies and added a rigidbody. I thought I did everything right, but when I start the game with the play button in unity, the planets and the sun do not move and the camera rises upwards, where did I go wrong?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Jx1mHP0HTvHmlvM8Ci4Dgyx7ctV1p2n?usp=drive_link

Quite an ambitious project. I’m going to download your stuff in a moment, and get back to you.

Edit Access is denied

Privacy & Terms