Help me i dont know why my image won't render

I have uploaded images of all the things i used the modelling, composition and the render put it zooms into the monitor instead of the setup with my mock-up camera.

Please Help Me
Many Thanks

1 Like

I’m seeing “Camera.002” in your Outliner. Based on Blender’s automatic naming conventions, this suggests that you have at least 3 different Cameras in your scene. I also see that Camera.001 is not filtered out of the render. That said, I also noticed a webcam mesh sitting on top of the monitor in your scene, and on closer inspection, Camera.001 is a mesh and not a Camera. So, just to clarify, you only have one Blender Camera in your scene, right? If not, that’s the first thing I’d look at, though your first screenshot does show Camera.002 as the active scene camera.

I see you changed the Blender Camera’s Clip End; have you changed any other settings on it at all? If so, do you get similar problems with a freshly-added Camera? (Obviously make sure that’s temporarily set as the scene camera, and not the original one).

I would also try completely disabling your compositing tree to rule out any issues with that. I don’t see anything there that would cause issues, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it did.

Oh, and double-check the output resolution in your render settings. Setting the resolution manually will show the change in the Camera’s bounding box in the Viewport, but changing the resolution % does not, and putting this higher than 100% results in the appearance of a zoomed-in render because the render window can’t show everything all at once (assuming the resolution X and Y are set to your screen dimensions).

Hopefully something in here gets you further ahead =)

3 Likes

What BH67 said.

The active camera has a green camera icon next to it.

You can toggle cameras in the timeline. Add a marker (M)

This adds something like this

Select the default Camera and bind it to this marker F_01

Here I bound the default Camera to marker 1, and Camera.001 to the 2nd marker.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Neat =)

Seems a decent reason to keep that otherwise-unused timeline open in a normal Layout Workspace.

1 Like

Maybe :wink:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms