[Help]Isometric Tileset Help

[Update]:
I’ve included the SpriteSheet itself. I am trying to use SuperTileMap Editor. However, everytime I slice the Spritesheet using that software, it comes out incorrect (see image).

I have some of Kenney’s assets that I am using for my variant of Glitch Garden. However, it is incredibly tedious to put together levels, dragging and dropping each sprite either into GIMP or into unity directly. I’ve tried a couple of auto-generators that try and speed up the process but they do not slice the tiles correctly. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Sliced:

Settings:

I don’t have a solution for your problem…you probably solved it by yourself in the time that has passed since…

I am, however, interested in how you sliced the tiles in the first way an how you did set up the isometric in blender. Could you help me with that?

I was using Super Tile Editor (mentioned above). There is built-in tile editing support in Unity 2018 now though. I ended up not getting to a solution where I could use those tiles (or maybe I decided to do something else entirely. I can’t remember now.) I didn’t create these tiles in blender. They are from Kenney’s assets: https://kenney.itch.io/

Thanks for you response.

We are not using Unity but libGDX. It does support Tiled but I am not sure i there is any tile editing included.

Privacy & Terms