Help for Inventory of Wheel Of Fortune

have a code about working WheelOfFortune but having probem about making a inventory system. I will add screenshots of UI & code too. Please help.

I tried add & remove so many things. I used ChatGPT too but its the worst edecision for crisis like this for me. I want to add sprte of winning glasses to grid layout group on the up of wheel.

Hi Baran,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

Please note, it’s better to copy/paste your code and apply the code fencing characters, rather than using screenshots. Screenshots are ideal for displaying specific details from within a game engine editor or even error messages, but for code, they tend to be less readable, especially on mobile devices which can require extensive zooming and scrolling.

You also prevent those that may offer to help you the ability to copy/paste part of your code back to you with suggestions and/or corrections, meaning that they would need to type a potentially lengthy response. You will often find that people are more likely to respond to your questions if you make it as easy as possible for them to do so.

Also, please explain what you did, what the ideas are, what your problem is, what you already tried to solve them. Since this is not a project from our courses, it is very unlikely that anybody will read a wall of code just because it was posted here. At the moment, I do not even know what the problem is, so it is impossible to help.

Please feel free to ask our helpful community of students for further advice over on our Discord chat server. If ChatGPT wrote the code for you, it would be the best to ask ChatGPT.

See also:

Privacy & Terms