Help about order

Hello I recently completed c# Unity complete 2d course and now added the courses in pic to my library any suggestions about order or any additional course suggestion is appriciated…

If you’re looking to jump into more 2D Unity learning I’d suggest starting with the Mastering Game Feel in Unity course. If you want to learn about good general programming practices then try Programming Design Patterns For Unity. And, though this probably goes without saying, if you’d like to focus on art instead of programming then there’s the Pixel Art Fundamentals course to get you started.

The Unity Turn-Based Strategy Game course is really good in my opinion, but it’s definitely intended for people who have a firm grasp of fundamentals which are better explained in Game Feel and Unity 2D RPG, so it would probably be helpful to do those first.

But maybe the best thing to do is focus on whatever you’re most passionate about. If you’re really interested in making a multiplayer game, for example, then jump straight to that course and see how it goes. And remember that you can always come back to something later, if you start a course and find some concepts too difficult at the moment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms