Hello, New to the Community

Hello everyone,

My name is Darren but I go by Orakix. I’m new to the GameDev/Blender Community but I am very familiar with the forum style. I am a smart watch face designer and I’m here to learn 3d modeling in hopes to be able to create the most realistic looking digital faces that I possibly can. Up until this point I have been using bitmap and vector programs to create 3d faces but I couldn’t get the lighting and shadows as perfect as I could if I was using blender. So, here I am.

If anyone is interested in seeing what I have come up with so far here is a link to my Facer Profile.

I have already started learning blender through some YouTube tutorials but I’m excited to start this course and see how far I can really push the limits of 3d smart watch faces. Here is the first face I have produced using blender. I’d like to share it here so I can look back and have a reference point as to where I was when starting this course.

Thank you to all who read this and I look forward to getting to know blender and this community.
~Orakix

Privacy & Terms