Hello! I'm a Game Development Bachelor's Student!

I am at year 3, but I really believe that this course can help me strengthen my math skills, which were never my strong suit.

1 Like

Hi Leon and welcome to the community :wave:

yea, definitely a great course, helped me out doing my college distance learning course, and upping my gamedev toolbelt too :+1:

enjoy

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Yes, this course is definitely helping me out. I particularly appreciate how they connect each lesson to theories and techniques in Game Design.

1 Like

I can say that this course is really good as it helps me to understand a lot of game development aspects. I don’t have much information at my college, and to be honest, I don’t have so much practice as here. I’ve written a paper on how information technologies affect people and their life in general and it’s a wonder that games play a great role in it. A lot of resources, including this https://paperap.com/paper-on-the-impact-of-information-technology-on-public-and-private-life/, provide very good content and statistics on that topic. Information technologies take a great place in people’s lives and I guess it’s excellent as it easy the life.

Privacy & Terms