Having issues with animation graph

I’m not entirely sure what’s wrong or rather what component is the issue, but essentially when the whole timeline has played through my ship snaps to the world origin point of 0,0,0 and scrubing the bar whilest the game is playing constantly has my ship ping ponging between where the ship was at in the loop and the world origin point. I thought maybe I had inadvertanly recorded a new note at the that location on the graph but i hand’t.

Hi,

The spaceship is not supposed to be animated. Animate the root game object only. If that object teleports back and forth, edit the animation in the animation window. Make sure that the initial keyframe contains the initial values for all properties you want to use during the animation. If you do not do that, the animation might use the values of the first keyframe it finds for a property. A common mistake is that the rotation of the ship is suddenly wrong.

If the issue persists, disable the movement script on the player to see if the issue persists.

If you do not know what might be causing the issue, the first step is usually to disable things to figure out when the issue appears.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms