Having doors on different angles (Lecture 89)

This is the update that’s required if you did as I did in the previous video and have implemented my suggestions in my earlier post. Having doors on different angles (Lecture 88)
We will need to make slight adjustments to get our doors to work properly, but luckily we have done most of the work already.
What we need to do first is Alt-click to disconnect MakeRotator from our Timeline and from OpenAngle we drag out Float+Float.

Next we bring in our Initial_Rotation variable as a getter, then Right-Click on it and selecting Split Struct Pin. This will allow us to connect our rotation variable to our Float+Float.

We simply connect up our yaws and we’re golden! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Hahaha!! Just finished watching Lecture 91! :smile_cat:

I know it’s two years on, but thanks, these threads really helped me out.

1 Like

Oh wow! I just happen to be getting back into this course and saw how recent your post was. Glad past me was able to help! :rofl:

It’s 2019 and you’re still helping people (me, at least). This just goes to show how much a simple post can make the whole course so much more useful. I also have a small question: I have an offset that specifies how many degrees the door should rotate when opened. How would I go about setting the keyframe value to that variable?

Privacy & Terms