Happy Holidays

Wishing you happy holidays and all the very best for 2019!

See our holiday message!

Look forward to seeing you in the New Year!

Ben, Rick, Sam, Michael, Yann, Gavin and Lucy

4 Likes

21 Likes

Happy Holidays!

You guys are awesome, keep up the great work!

Looking forward to the new content in 2019! :grinning:

1 Like

Happy holidays, guys!
Thank you for your great courses and looking forward to continue with them next year as well!

1 Like

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :smiley:

1 Like

Happy Christmas and a great new year to Ben and the gang.

2 Likes

Happy holidays! and congratz for the son, sam! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m 50 year old IT programmer analyst, always been interested in 3D graphics, and I’m finally going to try to learn some about it.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone, I hope you’re having a great break.

3 Likes

Happy new year! We’re almost there!

1 Like

Hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas 2018.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year everyone !!

All the very best wishes for 2019.

I’m looking forward to many hours creating and coding fantastic playable games in Unity in 2019.

Hopefully my 50 year old brain will survive all this learning lol.

Good Luck everyone Have Fun ! :wink:

Cheers

Daz.

2 Likes

Thank you for the Holiday greetings and wishes! I look forward to tackling Blender in 2019! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, forgot to thank you all! All of you, both from the present, and of the future as well, who are always going back to our old classes and doing some changes in order to perfect’em :wink: haha

2 Likes

Thanks how sweet! :christmas_tree: :notes: :boom: Wish you all good health!

Sam congratulations on the little one :bouquet:

I hope you’ll had a great time with whatever makes you happy. Thanks for the time spend making all the courses and your wonderful and positive teaching. Thanks for all fellow projects shared in the community. It have been such a pleasure to follow all the projects and the transformations.

May this year 2019 bring a lot of new possibility and creativity. So many courses and new things to learn, so limited time. And so many friendly people in this community. What more can one wish for.

2 Likes

Hope everyone had a good time off during the holidays. Looking forward learning.

1 Like

Hope you guys got yourselves a holiday too and thanks for the great work. 2019 is going to be a great year! Happy New Year to everyone!

1 Like

Commuuuuuuunityyyyyyyyyy!!

<3

1 Like

Happy Holidays! You guys are amazing! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms