Hamilton: the Farting Tortilla Chip

Name: “Hamilton: the Farting Tortilla Chip”

Theme: Meet Hamilton, the farting tortilla chip. He must use his fart propulsion powers to navigate from one magic bowl of nachos to the next while skillfully avoiding deadly obstacles that stand in his way!

5 Likes

I didn’t know until now, but I need this in my life!

1 Like

All for you, Yee.

1 Like

Thank you! Farting was the first thing that came to my mind, too, but I was worried I was being juvenile. :stuck_out_tongue: This is very fun.

I recall another student giving us a glimpse of a farting rocket pig i think was many full moons back. But sadly I have yet to see that jolly farter take to the sky or maybe I missed it.
So I sure hope this chippy flightmare will soon be brought to its saucy conclusion. All the best.

That reminds me I too need to finish my own version of this rocket project sometime this decade and get on with the other ones… oh well back to browsing other ppls work for now.

I’ve had to take a hiatus, but I intend to get back to this in the next couple of months; had to finish the semester while working. BUT I’m happy to say I’m building a PC soon! Looking forward to learning Unity with a mouse and keyboard rather than my MacBook Pro.

And Eric, farts will never stop being funny. No shame in embracing them.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms