Half a Man, but a whole RoBlock

… if I have to leave a half constructed primitives-only-mesh he needs at least a bit of a story.

10 Likes

Fantastic work!

2 Likes

:grin: Very good parts still in the box. Lucky it is good at balancing on one leg!

2 Likes

The blocky prototype was developed with a high quality sense of balance while holding the posture; it is achieved by moving some moveable parts of the interior onto the opposite side to provide more weight. This allows the prototype to perform appearingly impossible acts of balancing :grinning:
…for bad luck we spent a lot of the development fund on this feature and he did come a bit short in terms of A.I. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you very much, Kevin!
As the official face and contact of Jack Mak Morn RoBlockixx I want to asure you that we are happy about every review.
If there is something we can improve on our development crew is eager to do so.
I am happy to announce that Jack Mak Morn RoBlockixx has recently become one of world’s largest secret robotic-development companies and is already leading on several sectors worldwide.
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

cool xxx jess

1 Like

Hello Jess,
our A.I. has recognized your positive comment and decided to see you as a friend in case of a possible robotic world invasion :robot:

1 Like

all hail the robot overlords, they’ll be here soon, I’m hoping to serve them and they can reward me by letting me live XXX jess

1 Like

Reward - granted. Beeeep Granted.

1 Like

cool xxx jess

1 Like

Privacy & Terms