GUIdance needed

Will it be fine for me to skip the third game for now and directly start on the fourth one, or will I miss something important because of that?? Because it is kind of overwhelming for me right now to keep up with it there. First two were perfectly paced for me. Will come back to it after finishing the last game.

Hi,

What is the third game?

Generally, you may do what you feel is best for your learning journey. Skip a section if you want. If you notice that the following sections are too challenging, you could always go back to the section you skipped. Or you could jump to specific videos to learn about a topic, or you could do research yourself on the internet. :slight_smile:

I am so sorry. I meant the Quizmaster game in Unity 2d course. Just wanted to know if I’ll miss anything important in these lectures if I skip them for now. Well thanks for getting back.

In QuizMaster, we learn how to make a timer, how to get data from scriptable objects, how to define rules for winning and losing a game. We also learn more about Unity’s UI components. Also, this project is relatively complex in terms of how the single ‘modules’ Gary writes are connected with each other.

Decide yourself whether these subjects are relevant for you and your own game ideas. :slight_smile:

See also:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms