BASICS AND SETUP
- Played on a 5x5 grid
- Each player has 3 pieces.
- One of the pieces in both sides is darker.
- Dark pieces must be in own or common territory
- Territory is a square shaped area in between of the 2 lighter pieces
- Common territory is overlap of the two territories
- In one turn, a single piece(any one of your pieces) can be moved by 1 unit.
- Pieces can never pass through each other.
- Own territory cannot be larger than 10 units
- Territories can overlap, but light pieces can’t go inside enemy territory.
- The first one to get their dark piece to the enemy starting line wins.
THE SETUP LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THIS: