Greetings from Morocco

Hello everyone , I started the course today , i’m a programmer who deviated form the right path(Becoming a consultant for a French HR ERP) , im starting to think on what i want to do and what i love to do , and what attract me on d Game Programming ,is the complexity of creating a game and have my something of my own , im passionate and i wish to continue with this motivation , im starting with UE4 and even if i followed some courses of C++ im still NOOB , so ill do my best , and i wish to have something created at the end of the course.

Hi Abdel, my name is Yann. I’m curious which HR ERP are you working on? Good luck with the course I’m a new to UE4 but I have some experience in Game programming and C++. You started only a few days ago so I hope it’s going well. See you around.

HI @Corendiel , thank you for the cheering:grin::grin: ,im doing my best to keep going with the courses , for the HR ERP , it’s a time keeping solutions (eTemptation , and GestorNet/Chronotime ) the editors are HOROQUARTZ , and GFI Informatique ,

Privacy & Terms