Greetings from Florida!

I don’t think we have a terribly special regional greeting here. Most people just say hello. I tried to give my code some character by making it Halloween/Horror themed.

using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;

public class NumberWizard : MonoBehaviour
{
int max = 1000;
int min = 1;
int guess = 500;

// Start is called before the first frame update
void Start()
{

Debug.Log("Hello, Mortal.  Welcome to Hell. I'm the Number Guessing Demon.");
    Debug.Log("Do you want to play a game? Never mind. Doesn't matter what you want. You're playing. Choose a number.");
    Debug.Log("NO! Don't tell me it, you idiot.  I'm the Number GUESSING Demon. The guessing's important. Can't skip that part.");
    Debug.Log("Choose another number THAT YOU KEEP SECRET.  It can't be hiigher than: " + max + "or lower than " + min);
    Debug.Log("Is your number higher or lower than " + guess);
    Debug.Log("Push Up = Higher, Push Down = Lower, Push Enter = Corect");
    max = max + 1;

}

// Update is called once per frame
void Update()
{
        if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.UpArrow))
        {
            Debug.Log("Fascinating. I'll guess a higher number.  Just going to scan your thoughts again.  Hold still.  This won't hurt....... Much.");
        min = guess;
        guess = (max + min) / 2;
        Debug.Log(guess);
        }
        else if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.DownArrow))
        {
            Debug.Log("Damn. You've chosen a lower number than I expected.  Just hang on while I scan your thoughts..... This *is* going to sting a bit.");
        max = guess;
        Debug.Log(guess);
        guess = (max + min) / 2;
        }  
        else if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.Return))
        {
            Debug.Log("YES!! I have guessed correctly. You will be flushed down the spiked exit chute of bloody doom into the lake of fire and then cycled bakc here to play again.  Have a nice day!");
        }

}

}

Privacy & Terms