Greetings from Czech Republic

Hello,

so, following the Ben’s advice, I’d like to share a word of introduction and my goal.

I’m Robert living in Ostrava, Czech Republic. For a long time I am a passionate gamer and had the great opportunity to see the game industry evolving since the jewels like Prince of Persia, Dune 2, Doom, Another World, Quake and more.

After couple of years spend playing games, I’ve decided to make one. I always liked a touch of uniqness in games be it brand new mechanics or style of art For example 3D FPS for Doom, Limbo for it’s art and story etc.

I went through Ben’s fantastic Unity course here on Udemy and want to see also UE capabilities to compare both.

Last year, I spent 10 months travelling in Bali picking up the pieces of story for my game.
My goal is to make an amazing Unique game with great story and graphic style. It will be sort of adventure game.

I can also imagine usage of UE for other great projects connected with VR. Let’s see how far it can go.

So that’s me. Thank you for reading this.

Kind regards,
Robert

1 Like

Welcome, Siboch! I’m jealous you had the chance to experience the culture and history of Bali! Best of luck with your game :slight_smile:

Thank you Aaron. It was definitely lifechanging experience, travelling alone in foreign country for such a long time. I’d recommend to anynone.

Hopefully, I’d be able to share most of this experience via the game.

Privacy & Terms