Gpu render v/s Cpu render

I have been trying to render my new Chess Piece Base using cycles engine with GPU but there is some problem that I am facing right now. You can see in below picture there are some lines appearing up in the rendered image when rendered with GPU.
Rendered with GPU

Rendered with CPU

Can anyone explain if I am doing something wrong if, the system itself has some bug. Solutions will be very appreciated.
Btw I have Acer Nitro 5 with 24 gb ram 2400mhz, amd RX 560 X graphics card, Samsung 970 evo plus ssd. Can someone explain at which part the system is lacking behind.
Any solutions will be very appreciated.

1 Like

Until someone clever comes along. I have seen previous problems say β€˜are your graphics drivers up to date?’ Being as I can see no logic to the effect from any Blender experience I have had. The artifacts do not look related to geometry. Plus the different, correct, looking cpu render suggests to me a gpu related issue.

1 Like

It may also be that the RX 560x is an AMD card and support for AMD chips has never been quite as good in Blender as for Intel.

1 Like

Driver or GPU fault in general if the CPU works fine.
Could be an incompatbility issue as the card is either integrated or older than 10 years old

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms