Good job GameDev.TV!

Hello There!

I just wanted to thank GameDev.TV for Toon Tanks (V2). Frankly speaking, V1 was not so good as the instructor was too fast with the explanation. I and other students going through the section had to stop the video and google what the instructor was doing or ask it in the community. I hope this turns out really good and makes the toon tanks section more fun, interesting, and easy.

I wanted to conclude 2 things, first, I’m not saying the instructor is bad or something, second I’m going to switch to this version of toon tanks instead of the older one. Put the rest of the lectures soon!!

I also like how you actually listen to your students and function accordingly. GameDev.TV is the best!!

Thanks for reading,
BYE!!

1 Like

Much agreed!

1 Like

We do our best to take all the feedback from everyone and use that to improve our courses. We are happy you are having a better experience with V2. Happy Learning :smiley:

1 Like

Come on @Kevin-Brandon, we already know GameDev.tv listens to their students and improves their courses so that we get the most out of them.

Privacy & Terms