Good Evening All

Hey Everyone,

I’ve started learning blender as a hobby as I have a few ideas for games that I’d like to create so the end goal is to create assets that I can eventually use in the Unreal Engine. After playing around with Blender and making a few bits and pieces following YouTube guides, I realised how versatile a program it is and decided to look into an online course which led me to you fine people :slight_smile:

While the goal is currently to create assets to use in personal projects on my own time, it would be lovely to reach a stage where this can become a full time career. Although, at 30, I feel I may need to get my skates on!

I’m most looking forward to posting pictures of my journey through this course and checking out the amazing work others have done for inspiration and encouragement so hope to hear from lots of you soon.

Now then - better get Blending!

It is never too late to learn anything, your are still very young to learn anything you want. keep up the good work :cowboy_hat_face:

Thanks Ahmed - your words are very encouraging and will encourage me to keep pursuing my dream. Look forward to seeing your creations soon!

Privacy & Terms