Good bye to the Course :(

Sadly, whilst I had been really enjoying the course, it looks like I won’t be all to do anymore. I had a problem logging in, needed to reset my password and now I am not getting any message from Udemy on being able to do so. I’ve tried checking my spam and trash folders, I’ve written to Udemy’s support team a number of times without success and even tweeted the company. All without success!

As a result, I can’t get any further forward than my Saturn V rocket made out of primitives. In conclusion, the course has been a waste of money for me.

So, it looks like that’s it for me. Thanks for all the support and friendship, it was all very much appreciated.

Have fun everyone!

Adam Manning (Threglan34)

1 Like

Stay in touch in here a member of the GameDev team will see it at some point and they may well help sort out Udemy!

2 Likes

Don’t give up!

It can be email problems!
When resetting your password (forgot password), do you get en email then?

I have had problem logging in, because I use GITHUB account to login on this site. And an other for Udemy. So a mix-up can happen!

Do you have access to your email via a web interface? (Not oulook / thinderbird / etc.)

1 Like

Hello there - I’m using googlemail.

1 Like

can it be handled as spam? Different folder?

Hi Threglan

The Udemy support page is currently showing an alert that responses are currently ‘significantly delayed’ due to high demand. Could be that.

Probably busy with people on lockdown using the time to learn stuff.

Hope you get it resolved before too long.

Hello there - all sorted in the end. I guess the pandemic means lots of people are learning new things, which means they have been swamped with lots of new customers. Anyway, udemy were great and it’s all resolved. Hooray!

3 Likes

Fine that it is solved for you!

Have fun and start rendering to show us your progress. :wink:

should have bought udemy stock when I knew cononavirus was coming

All you need to do is use the Udemy migrator and you can access the course on GameDev.Tv

https://www.gamedev.tv/p/udemy-migrator

hmmm… which might need access to Udemy… use the contact form on gamedev.tv and explain the situation, they will help you

Are the courses delivered via Udemy not the same as delivered via gamedev?

Plus, is that a one-way migration, does delivery via Udemy still work?

If you bought it on Udemy, you own it here as well at the same time.

Privacy & Terms